10 February, 2012

Oh the places I want to go...

Viet Nam, Cambodia, Laos

I've had this trip planned for a while. I'd like to try and spend a month in each overlanding it. I originally wanted to do this myself, but a friend and I had a ill thought out and therefore fun plan to do it on motorbikes and potentially go through Thailand, Malaysia and through to Singapore as well. Time will tell.

Canada
I've got some people there I want to visit.

New England, New York, San Francisco, Joshua Tree, and the Southwest

Overland Europe

Overland Asia to Europe


The beauty of these is that they can be slotted together, like starting from Singapore and going all the way through to London, then hitting the US and Canada on the way back to NZ. Finances really do play a problem with this though.

I'm not a big fan of moving somewhere and working and travelling that way. I don't know why, but the whole idea never appealed. Maybe cause I think I'd get tired of the place. Maybe cause I already did that when moving off to uni? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment