17 September, 2012

Back to Blogger

After yet another rush of blood to the head, I'm going to start blogging here again.

Why Blogger? Well. Tumblr is great for sharing visual stuff like photos, comics, and Glee gifs but when you write a blog post it's very hard for the reader to comment on what you've written.

Wordpress was out because I can't program it, yet.

Blogger wins out because I'm pretty firmly tied into the Google ecosystem. I also want to learn about analytics and adwords, so using their platform makes sense too.

The downside is that Google assumes I want all the photos I post to come up on my phone. I find it really annoying, especially as it seems to think that I want a new folder of photos for each blog post. If I can't find a way around that I'm considering setting up a third Google account and blogging from there.

Anyway, I'm not good with conclusions, so here's my tumblr. It's filled with a bunch of science pictures and very little original content. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment